Booksy

Review of small press and independent books.

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Hello
  •  » How Did I Miss Booksy? Neil Marr at BeWrite Books

#1 2010-11-07 19:09:53

neilmarr
Website

How Did I Miss Booksy? Neil Marr at BeWrite Books

I can hardly believe I've just discovered this forum (thanks to old pal Cathy Edmunds) when I recognise so many names in the member list. I can see this is a place I must now visit regularly to compare notes. Fortunately, the clocks just went back here in France, so I have twenty-five hours in each day until spring, I believe, and can spare the time. Hope to share some fun, thoughts and info with you all. Lovely to be in such good company. Now to look around and get my bearings. Best wishes. Neil (BeWrite Books)

BeWrite Books -- www.bewrite.net

#2 2010-11-07 19:18:44

Catherine Edmunds
Admin
Website

Re: How Did I Miss Booksy? Neil Marr at BeWrite Books

Lovely to see you here, Neil!

Cathy

#3 2010-11-07 19:22:07

Kay Green
Admin
Website

Hi Neil, good to see you here - we'd love to have your view of BeWrite Books in the Small Press Publishers' section.

If you were to look through some of the readers' recommendations we've had in the last year or so, I think you'll find an explanation for any attacks of burning ears you've had.

....and I think you may have got the French time thing a bit wrong - but maybe not. I went over to Calais on the ferry the other week and was told by friends that the journey took an hour and a half southbound and half an hour northbound. I didn't believe them, but they were right. Funny stuff, time!

#4 2010-11-07 19:41:55

neilmarr
Website

Thanks, Cathy and Kay. I'll certainly take a look at the Small Press Publishers' section and everywhere else. Yup, Kay; maths ain't my strong point. But I can assure you that there really are many more than a mere twenty-five hours in a day when you have a partner and several colleagues nine hours behind your clock and others twelve hours ahead. Cheers. Neil

BeWrite Books -- www.bewrite.net

• Index
  •  » Hello
  •  » How Did I Miss Booksy? Neil Marr at BeWrite Books

Board footer