Booksy

Review of small press and independent books.

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-04-04 17:16:24

jolenwhitworth
I prefer Goddess of the universe, but Mrs. will do
Website

Hello and thank you...

Hello Everyone:

My name is Jolen Whitworth.  I see that I am in good company, as I know a few of you very talented folks here.

I wanted to stop by and thank you for featuring my book, Every Girl Has Her Limits (UKA Press) as your book of the month.

Many thanks to barenib as well for his wonderful review of same.

My website is still under construction, but you're more than welcome to go have a stroll around and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. www.off-limits.org.uk

A bit about me:

I'm an American Witch (Wiccan) from the Midwest, now living in England. I have two daughters, one granddaughter, a gorgeous and talented younger husband and a bunch of snails in my garden.

I enjoy music, gardening and travel. I dislike onions, bigotry and funhaters... wink

blessings,
Jolen

#2 2009-04-04 17:52:15

Catherine Edmunds
Admin
Website

Re: Hello and thank you...

Greetings, Jolen! I'm delighted you've joined us here at Booksy. I'll have to disagree with you about onions, which I adore, but I'm with you on everything else.

#3 2009-04-05 06:06:30

Kay Green
Admin
Website

Re: Hello and thank you...

Hi Jolen, and welcome. Half a dozen interesting conversations to be had there - wicca, transatlantic living, daughters, gardeners' attitudes to snails .... but I'm busy worrying about the onions first!

Board footer